We’ve provided some of the more common questions we’ve received over the years! If your questions are not fully answered below, please contact us and we will be happy to answer for you.
- How long does it take issuers to obtain DTC eligibility once their “perfect package” has been submitted to DTC?
Issuers should expect up to four weeks. However, we have had issuers approved in as little as two business days.
- When can an issuer submit for DWAC/FAST or DRS eligibility?
An issuer must first become DTC eligible. Once DTC eligible, the issuer’s transfer agent will submit the request to DTC. The issuer’s transfer agent must be a DTC authorized DWAC/FAST or DRS participant. Please go to our DWAC/FAST/DRS page for more information.
- Does Issuer Solutions have direct relationships with DTC participants?
Yes, we work directly with DTC participants who will sponsor your DTC eligibility.
- Is DTC as bad as we hear?
We have not had any issues with DTC. The key is working with experienced professionals who have the knowledge assisting issuers in obtaining DTC eligibility.
- Has Issuer Solutions ever had an issuer declined by DTC?
We have only had one issuer declined by DTC*
- Can shell companies obtain DTC eligibility?
Yes, we assist shell companies to obtain DTC eligibility.
- Can foreign issuers obtain DTC eligibility?
Yes, we assist foreign issuers to obtain DTC eligibility.
- Do you provide DTC Chill Advisory Services?
Yes, please go to our DTC Chill Advisory page for more information.
- Do your DTC participants require issuer shareholders open brokerage accounts for DTC eligibility submission?
No, our DTC participants do not require that issuer shareholders open brokerage accounts.
- Does Issuer Solutions require issuers work with specific transfer agents for DTC eligibility submission?
No, issuers can work with the transfer agent of their choice.
- Does Issuer Solutions provide transfer agent or legal services?
No, upon request we can refer issuers to transfer agents and attorneys.
* Despite our successful track record, we cannot guarantee DTC eligibility.